Happiness.
It is mostly a simple concept, but a difficult action, a forgotten value, and a benighted need. It moves mountains, and the loss of it crushes the soul. It gives power, and the loss of it shrouds all in the darkness of apathy.
This blog is dedicated to the act of being grateful, to me it is one of the biggest components to true happiness.
"In daily life we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but gratefulness that makes us happy."
David Steindl-Rast
Grateful is the act of being, it is an action word. It is not just a word, or a concept. You cannot own it, play with it, or throw it away.
Being. Are. Will be. Have Been.
So today, I am grateful for the concept and life of "being grateful." I am thankful that I can embrace being grateful for all that I have, all that I am, and all that will be.
Grateful is the act of being, it is an action word. It is not just a word, or a concept. You cannot own it, play with it, or throw it away.
Being. Are. Will be. Have Been.
GRATEFUL
So today, I am grateful for the concept and life of "being grateful." I am thankful that I can embrace being grateful for all that I have, all that I am, and all that will be.
In other words, I am AM grateful for BEING grateful.
gratitude/ˈɡratɪtjuːd/
noun
appreciation of kindness; thankfulness.
– origin ME: from OFr., or from med. L. gratitudo, from L. gratus‘pleasing, thankful’.
No comments:
Post a Comment